Brussels sights and food walking tour
From city attractions and historic sights, to beer, chocolate, waffle and dishes. This is a way to discover much of Brussels offerings in a matter of hours. Lots of value for your money and time.
Included in price
On this Brussels sightseeing tour you get to try the traditional Belgian treats like waffles, chocolates, frites, mussels, beefstew and waterzooi in an authentic Brussels restaurant. Also some belgian beers of course. And see the major sights of Grand Place, Manneken Pis, Fishmarket, Royal Galleries but also much more on the way.
Belgium is famous for its beer and chocolate, therefore these are a must for your visit. Mainstream items are out of the list as we will make sure that you are introduced to the most delicious beers and only to the most exclusive chocolate of top branded stores.
The tour will end with a mouth watering Brussels waffle served with cream and topped with strawberries and caramel.
By the end of this Brussels sightseeing and tasting tour you will know a lot about Belgian beer, chocolate, food and the major Brussels sights.
This perfect introduction to Brussels will help you navigate through the city center. And to know where are the best places to eat, drink and which places to avoid.
A pleasant and informative way to spend an afternoon in Brussels.
How to book
- Select your travel date and number of tickets. Then hit the "Order now" button.
- A window will pop-up where you insert your name, e-mail address and other needed info. Don't forget to choose your payment card type in the vertical column. If you don't see this window, then minimize your current browser window and other programs. It might be below them.
- After clicking "Make your payment" you will be redirected to payment gate where you enter credit card info.
- Within 24 hours but usually much sooner you will receive an e-mail with your tickets.
- Multi-lingual guide who speaks English, French and German languages
- Duration: 4 hours
- On days: Tuesday, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays throughout the whole year
- Start time: 13:00
- Price: Adults €85, Children 6-11 yrs €50
- Meeting point: Grand Place Square 21, in front of the Godiva chocolate shop